Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photo Contest - Please Vote!!

The Emory Global Health Institute is sponsoring a student global health photography contest over the next couple of weeks, and I want to enter it.  The problem is that I don't think I am objective enough to pick out the photos of mine that are actually good photos, so I need your help!  These are some of my favs--they are numbered on the bottom--but I want to know which ones YOU like.  (You can also find more here, here, and here.)

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16
Ok, that's it.  Vote!  Tell me your top 3 favorites (and why, if you want) in the comments section below, or email me at littlelifeadventures@gmail.com.  Submissions are due by October 7, so get in touch before then!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite is definitely #2! Then #6 and #14. Good moments and different from other photos I've seen. I'm impressed, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, The focus on the people and not the doctors and the kids stare is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2, and 3 (that little boy is amazing!), but 2 is definitely my favorite. ...and 4 and 10 and 14... really, these are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #12 if the point is an artsy photo, for sure. If they are looking for Global Health purposed shots, I like 7 and for balance and composition I love #2 a whole bunch -- really wonderful photos, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...