Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Sister!!

Dear Ellen,

I love how our relationship is growing as we both get older.  I wish we lived closer to each other, but I love the way we are always talking in some form - texts, pictures, emails, comments back and forth on each other's blogs.  It makes me feel like we are not so far apart.

It is so fun to know you as an adult.  You are totes awes!!  Seriously, I am so proud of the person you are becoming and I LOVE having you for a sister.  I could go on and on, but I know you are probably already crying anyway, and I love that about you.  I hope you got the little present I sent in the mail, too, but today this post is my way of saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I love you so, so much.


























2 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy! I just love these family photos! Happy birthday to your sweet sister! My Isaiah was born one day after so this is a special time of year to my family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the BEST, sis. I love you! And really glad you picked some of the most attractive pictures of me ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...