Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Mom


In honor of you today, we wanted to write to tell you how much you mean to us. We just simply could not ask for a better mom, and we could not love you more. 

Happy Mother's Day. 

With our whole hearts,
Your Family





Dear Mom, 

Thanks for being the greatest mom ever! Thank you for adopting me. Thanks for all the things you have done for all us kids. I appreciate all the meals you have fixed for us. You have fed us and cared for all of us. I appreciate you teaching me to drive. I’m grateful for all the love you’ve shown to me. Thanks for going to all my softball games and cheering for me. I know it takes a lot of time and effort. I hope this is the best Mother’s Day ever! 

I love you!
Olivia



Dear Mom, 

You are the first person I call. Whether I have something to celebrate, something to vent about, something to process or something that is making me cry, yours is always the first number I dial. (Sometimes you are not the first person I actually talk to, but that is usually because you don't ever have your cell phone on/with you. :)) You are pretty much the only person I call when I'm proud of something I've done, because it's not really ok to brag, but you can always brag to your mom, because she will always be even prouder. 

Thank you for being my biggest fan and cheerleader, for believing in me and encouraging me forward, even - and especially - through the times when I could not do that for myself. Thank you for being the sort of mom that I can call for anything, whether it's to ask how to bake a potato or how to handle a tough situation in my life. You have shown by example the kind of mom, wife, friend and person I can only hope to be. I wish I could be there with you today to celebrate Mother's Day, but for now, this will have to do. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
-Cath






Dearest Mom, 

Oh, how much I put you through. Had I been your first... let's be honest... there probably would not have been five. So, thank God I was third. And thank God I was cute enough to excuse my bad behavior until number five came along. Thank God you are such a gracious and forgiving mother. Thank you - I am truly grateful for you. 

Love you Mom!! I am proud of you!!!

-Matt


Dear Mom, 

As I get older, I appreciate more and more the amazing person that you are. I cannot imagine anyone more selfless and caring than you. Raising 5 kids with the humility and grace that you did is an amazing accomplishment. I feel incredibly blessed to have you for a mom! Marielle and I wish you the best Mother's Day ever because no one deserves it more than you. 

With all of our love, 
 Martin and Marielle







Mom!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Dang, we got real lucky in the mother draw. You are the very best in the whole wide world! It has been super fun to be home this year and hang out with you more. I see so much of you in me and I am proud of that. I love hanging out with you, working out with you, cooking with you, and sharing my life with you. It's so cool to be old enough to really talk about real things with my mom, you know? I used to be jealous of Cathy for that when I was a young'n. It kind of sucks to have a mom that has a better bod than me but it's also sweet that my mom is ripped. Mom, you are the best listener and I am ridiculously blessed by you everyday. 

I LOVE YOU!!! 
-Ellen





Dearest Betsy, 

You are amazing! I am so blessed to be married to you, and to have you as the mother of our children! Thank you for being the most wonderful woman on the planet. Your love, care, instruction and example for our children are the absolute best. And on top of all this, you are an awesome wife! I thank God for you every day, and I look forward to 32 more years of an amazing marriage. Thanks for everything that you do. 

Deep love,
Rich


2 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is amazing. What a beautiful love letter to your mother in pictures and words. Yes, your family is very blessed to have her--especially because you all realize it. Having a great mother changes everything. I know first hand that the things I do well are because of the example set by my mother.

    Happy Mother's Day to the mom of an amazing medical student!

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Manning (one of her med school profesoras!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...