Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Home Stretch

This is the last push of studying before I take Step 1.  (Please take note of today's music selection.)


I am having some trouble staying focused, but my motivation is the thought of what comes after the test... approximately 3 weeks of doing absolutely nothing. I've got a stack of books all ready to go by my bed, The Hunger Games uploaded to my Kindle, 3 new movies bought from another closing Blockbuster, seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad from my brother, and several more seasons of the West Wing to go through. I'll also have two more weeks of FitWit, a 10-class yoga pass and a CrossFit groupon to use, plus plenty of time for obedience classes with the pup AND for getting back in touch with many, many friends for the first time in months.

I had originally scheduled my exam for the 20th, which, as you may know, was last Friday.  It's sort of a long story, but to keep it short, I am instead taking it on the 31st.  In Colorado.  For those of you keeping track at home, this is in different state than the one I am currently in, it is on the last day possible for us to take the test, and it is also on my birthday.  There are two lessons here: one, that I AM AN IDIOT.  And two, that on February 1st, I will have aged a whole year, but I will also be the happiest woman on the planet.

Yeah.  And if you wouldn't mind adding me to your prayer list, I would sure appreciate it.  For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...