Monday, November 26, 2012

Back

Back to life in Atlanta, back to surgery, back to hot showers, back to studying, back to my puppy, back to worrying about lots of the same shit.  In other words, plusses and minuses.

Haiti was amazing.

I feel rejuvenated, revitalized, re-energized, re-excited.  Mostly, though, just so incredibly blessed to have had the opportunity to go on this trip, and incredibly fortunate to have a passion that I am lucky enough to follow.

I'll write more about the trip later, and just post a few quick pics right now.  I took way fewer pictures this year, and those that I took were mostly nowhere near as good as the shots I got last year, but a few other people took a bunch, so I will post a lot of good ones when I get the chance.

In the meantime, happy belated Thanksgiving, friends.  So much to be thankful for.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...