Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cameo!

When I first got to Emory, someone told me about this really awesome doctor here with a blog about working at Grady.  A quick Google search turned up Reflections of a Grady Doctor.  I quickly became a devoted reader, and was later lucky enough to meet and get to know the amazing Dr. Manning.  She challenges and inspires me as a doctor and a writer and a human being, and her blog is among my required reading - it is funny, insightful and well-written (it's also guaranteed to make you cry.)

And now I have a small little cameo on it!  Dr. Manning asked if she could use some pics I have taken of Grady for a recent post.  How cool is that??

If you don't already read Grady Doctor, you should.  Go check her out here!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww!!!!! How sweet are you? Those pics were SOOO awesome--thank you for letting me use them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...