Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Am Not Ashamed

I will freely admit it: I LOVE Flo Rida.  


What??!  I don't even care.  I defy you to not want to get up and dance to any one of his songs--it is physically impossible not to.  This one is also my new go-to running song, and it's awesome.  You should try it.

Speaking of things you should try, OMG ROOSTER COOKIES.  I am seriously obsessed.  They are crazy-good, and I have no doubt they are also crazy-bad, if you know what I mean.  Apparently, according to their website, each cookie is almost half a pound.  I don't know why I am surprised by that... they have become my little (but actually really not little at all) treat recently, and I have been "treating" myself more and more often.  They might be the best cookies I have ever had... the chocolate chips are always a little melty-soft, the dough is slightly salty and crumbly, they are shaped like scoops of ice cream... I can't really explain or do justice to them here, but it's almost like they are too intense or something.  I mean, obviously not too intense for me not to eat entire half-pound cookies in the span of about three minutes at least two to three times a week, though.


There are a few different places to buy them around Atlanta, if you are local, or you can order them online if you are not.  Yep, they cost $2.50 a pop.  And they are SO WORTH IT.



2 comments:

  1. I'll admit, I silently judged you when I read the first line of this post. But you're right, that song IS good! Also, $7.50 on 3 cookies in one week, Cathy? That won't fly after next Monday, sis. Unless you wanna lose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, it's all part of my master plan. All I have to do is stop eating these, and I'll win, no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...