Friday, February 24, 2012

By the Skin of My Teeth

I passed Step 1!!!

I mean, not by a lot, but I still passed. Which means that I won't have to take it again and I can continue on to clinical rotations. Thank God. Seriously.

My score is definitely not one to brag about, and it will probably haunt me a little over the next couple of years as I get around to applying and interviewing for residency, but you know what? I am ok with that. I am a little disappointed, but not surprised... I was just secretly hoping for a miracle. And who's to say that I didn't get it - the miracle may have been that I even passed in the first place.

Anyway. On to better things.


Last weekend I joined Mom and Dad and Ellen and Olivia and our aunt and uncle and cousin on a three-day cruise to the Bahamas! And it was SOOOO much fun. I didn't really take many pictures (and even fewer good ones) but here are a few shots.


Enjoying the safety drill.





The Reverend has a hard time unplugging.

Manatee!

Trying and failing to get the two of us with the sunset in the background.

There it is.

Mom and Dad "get low" during our first after-dinner ssshowtime!

In his element.

Ahhh... beach day!  Olivia- remind me to take this picture down when you have to start applying for jobs.

Cousin Caitlin, Carnival dancer extraordinaire!

Technically legal in the Bahamas.

I almost just stayed here... for the rest of my life.







Back to the Fun Ship!

Scoping out the other karaoke acts...

Dad heads up to the stage...

... and proceeds to bring the house down.

Wicked air guitar.

Lovely, ladies.

Ellen gets excited about glitter confetti cannons.


Alright people.  That's all I've got for you today.  Sorry February has been such a dud month of posting.  Rotations start next week!!

2 comments:

  1. you're welcome for being such a shining beauty in your blog pictures. miss you sistaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter confetti cannons!!! Let's go back there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...