Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How Step 1 Studying is Going

favorite sweatshirt, which I will continue to wear until it falls completely apart


Yikes. This is how I look (and feel) most of the day, every day. 

My "routine" looks something like this:

-hit snooze 17 times

-drag self out of bed
-usually remember to brush teeth
-grab cereal and coffee
-plop down in front of my laptop, where I stay for the rest of the day
-sometimes I get some studying done
-dinner with family
-change out of pjs into yoga clothes
-go to yoga
-shower, put pjs back on
-read for way too long in bed before falling asleep

Exciting, right?? Only 6 more weeks of this... (which is both a good thing and totally terrifying...)


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Cathy-it doesn't last forever:)..

    RG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...